Sunday, August 2, 2015

I've got the power!


I've got the power! I heard this song dancing in my head this morning as I thought about focus. I do indeed how the power to shift and create that which I wish to see. The mind, and ego replay the experience of our past over and over again. When we shift our focus we are inviting our minds on a new an exciting journey. To the mind, it is experiencing it as real, and the creative power of the universe begins at once creating that which I have my focus on. The real test is keeping my focus on the new rather than allowing the mind to go back into the looped pattern before.  

Day 9: Focus, meditate for 5 minutes. When you close your eyes what color or colors do you see? What do those colors represent to you?
This morning I saw black and white. Black represents the unknown, unlimited potential. White represents canvas ready to be painted, creativity.

In my coaching work, I talk a great deal about where is your focus? Where are you putting your energy, your power? I find in my personal life that when something is occupying my mind that the I have a choice. I can focus all my energy on the thought or I can thank it, release it, and focus my energy on what I want to see. It is really easy to get so focused on the issue that I forget that the law of attraction is working on my behalf all the time. What ever I put my focus on I am asking for more of the same.

I ask myself, and my clients do you want more of this? Most often, the answer is NO! I remind myself and them that our focus is like a road map directing and sending traffic to my thoughts. What ever I am focused on I am sending traffic and the more power the thought is going to have. I can totally use this power to my advantage as well.

When I shift my focus from the issue, opportunity, or concern to the desired outcome. In that moment, I am using all the creative power of the universe to support me. I am creating a new road map and directing traffic to the new desired destination. It's like having a party and finding out the venue is not large enough to hold all your guest so you choose a larger, more wonderful venue. You send out a message to all your guest that you have changed the venue. All at once your guest are being directed to a new and more exciting venue and the other venue is released, and the focus shifts to the new space.

Like nature our lives work in the same amazing way. When we are having concern or our mind moves into fear. We can at that moment use all the creative power in the universe to focus on the perceived fear. Which make is bigger, or we can shift our perspective and focus to what is the best possible outcome and how amazing that feels. Where ever I choose to place my focus is what will increase in power. The choice is always mine.

Where will you place your focus today?

I love you,
Rev Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment